zondag 16 januari 2011

021: What happened this week

I. SCHOOL - I finished my thesis! And I'm glad to say: I did a great job (well, apparently) I worked out a small campaign for my dance school, Urban Talentz. My promoter, Joke, was more than happy with the result and even asked me to volunteer as communication officer! KIDIBULL FOR EVERYONE, YAY! My teachers on the other hand didn't understand anything concerning hip hop and were, in my eyes, not interested at all in my work. They asked questions which I already explained during my presentation, etc. But whatever, Joke is happy and so am I!

II. PINTEREST - Let's have a look at the things I pinned this week to my wishlist.


These are a few pins, I actually pin a lot more in one week. I can't stop thinking about the shoes actually! They look so beautiful and easy to combine. About the yellow dress, well... I love the color, but I don't know for sure if it's my color. I surely hope so though.

III. MUSIC - There are a few new bands I discovered, but more about that tomorrow. Today, I'm kinda hooked on Pink Floyd.



There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move, but I can’t hear what you’re saying.


Lovely...

Have a good night everyone!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten