zondag 30 januari 2011

025: Some music on a sunday

Never thought I was going to say this, but I went for a morning walk... this morning. Indeed, I'm no morning person at all, so I surprised myself there! 

Yesterday I went to Pee Klak with my best friend and he brought the next woman to my attention, Anna Calvi. Recently Anna Calvi released her self-titled debut album, which is really amazing and she was nominated for the BBC's Sound of 2011 poll. Listening to her album, I imagine myself at a festival while she's performing. With sunglasses on my nose and a cold beverage in my hand, enjoying the beats, the vocals and the sun. Mark my words, we haven't heard the last of her yet.



I can recommend Anna Calvi to people who also like the sound of PJ Harvey. If you want to listen to her album, you can do it here. And now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to eat my biscuit cake.

Have a great sunday, people.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten